How do I order my Repeat Prescription?
Patients on long-term medication can order repeat prescriptions in a number of ways:
- Online via Patient Access
- Online by completing our Repeat Prescription Requests form.
- You can ask the pharmacist to request the mediation for you.
- In person/post – tick the items required on your repeat slip and drop it in to the surgery or post it to us.
Please allow 2 working days for your prescription request to be processed.
All prescriptions are now being sent electronically directly to your nominated pharmacy.
These can be made by:
- Using our online Prescription Question form to ask the practice a question regarding your medication
- Phoning the surgery on 01483 766699
Patients on repeat medication will be asked to discuss ongoing prescriptions with a clinician at least once a year.
If you have been advised by the surgery that your medication review is due, please complete our online Medication Review form.
Prescriptions recommended by a hospital specialist may need to be discussed directly with the specialist or CCG prescribing team before being issued. We appreciate your patience if this causes an additional delay before a prescription is issued.
Electronic Prescription Service
The Electronic Prescription Service (EPS) is a NHS service that allows us to send your prescription(s) directly to your chosen pharmacy. This paper-free prescription service means that you do not have to come into the surgery to collect your prescription.
You can register or update your nominated pharmacy by completing our online EPS registration form.
View the cost of prescriptions on the NHS website.
You can also find out if you are entitled to free prescriptions.